Monday, September 21, 2015

Something About Me.

About Me.

Hello my name is Muhammad Rafi Pradana, I'm 15 years old. I like to play game with my friends, to swim, well.. there are a lot of stuff. I have 1 brother and 1 sister. I am the first child.

English was one of my favorite subject. I liked it because it was easier to learn English than to learn Sundanese or to learn Indonesian language.

I disliked math because everything was about numbers, kinda make me dizzy, that's why.

My favorite thing to do is to play video games. I really like to play games in PC. I have 3 consoles, and 1 pc. One of my favorite game is Bioshock Infinite. The story was really complicated. The gameplay was really cool. You can shoot the bad guys and burn them with fire. Or you can... send a lot of crows to kill them.

In the future I want to be a game developer. Why? well it's because I want to make a game that make players think that....

I guess that's everything, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment