Monday, September 21, 2015

RECOUNT GAMARVANI

GAMARVANI

Yesterday, I visited gamarvani. It was a good bazaar. i went there by car, with my friends. There were so many people in my car. I got there at 1 P.M. After arriving there, we continue to find a drink, well.. it's because we were really thirsty. There are a lot of events back then. We watched some performances and... anything else.

The first performance I watched was the MK3, or "Musik Klasik 3" performing a song. it was beautiful.In gamarvani I met some old friends and my cousin. There were so much people back there. Really... Crowded. We ate some food like rice box, chicken wings, and a lot of snacks.
The second performance was by the TST. The story was about 2 woman in a kingdom. One of them fell in love with a prince. It was kinda complicated. The theater was really funny and fun too watch.

I stayed in there for like... a lot of time. At 6 I watched a wayang performance. It was cool, I think. My brother went home before me so I was left alone, but it was worth it. Me and my friends had fun back then.

The last performance I saw was Adera singing. He sang 4 songs, maybe. The crowd was cheering for him. And it was so beautiful.
That's all I think. It was a good day.
Crowd at Gamarvani.



No comments:

Post a Comment